Alibaba Sues Dubai-Based Firm Over ‘Alibabacoins’
E-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. is taking Dubai-based cryptocurrency operator ABBC Foundation LLC to court in the U.S., arguing that the latter’s issuance of “Alibabacoins” infringes on the e-commerce giant’s trademark.
“We will aggressively pursue actions to protect our trademarks and put an end to this willful, concerted and unlawful scheme by the ABBC Foundation to exploit Alibaba Group trademarks,” according to a statement in response to Caixin’s questions on Wednesday.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas