Canadian Finance Minister Sees Trade Opportunities for Every Country
Editor’s Note: While the escalating trade tensions between China and the U.S. have been drawing international attention, other countries are also watching the situation and re-evaluating their ties with China. In an interview with Caixin reporter Jiang Fei in Shanghai on Monday, Canadian Finance Minister Bill Morneau, who was visiting Hong Kong and Shanghai to meet local government officials and businesspeople, expressed his views on the sense of anxiety among industrial countries, and how Canada will continue to welcome investors, including those from China, who are seeking business cooperation in energy, resources and other sectors. He also expressed optimism over the long-term effect of China’s recent regulatory tightening.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas