As Trade War Intensifies, U.S. Casualty List Becomes Clearer
Boeing Co. could also be hurt by Beijing’s response to President Donald Trump’s 25% tariffs on up to $50 billion of annual imports from China. It might get off comparatively easy, however, because China’s proposed duties take aim at lighter aircraft and the U.S. aircraft-maker is moving to a generation of heavier jets.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas