As Trade War Intensifies, U.S. Casualty List Becomes Clearer
Electric car-maker Tesla Inc. and soybean farmers would likely feel the most painful sting of China’s threatened retaliatory trade tariffs against the U.S.
Boeing Co. could also be hurt by Beijing’s response to President Donald Trump’s 25% tariffs on up to $50 billion of annual imports from China. It might get off comparatively easy, however, because China’s proposed duties take aim at lighter aircraft and the U.S. aircraft-maker is moving to a generation of heavier jets.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas