Chinese TV-Makers Could Be Hit Hard by U.S. Tariffs
Major Chinese TV-makers including TCL Corp. and Hisense Co. Ltd. are expected to suffer a serious blow from the punitive new tariffs threatened by the U.S., analysts said.
The tariffs will “greatly impact Chinese TV exports to the U.S.,” as TCL exports over 30% of its total TV shipments to the market and Hisense exports 6%, according to data provided by Sigmaintell Consulting, which researches chip and display markets.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas