Online Media Giant Bans New Users From Uploading Clips
China’s largest online media company Jinri Toutiao has banned new members from uploading video clips, following an order by the regulator to clean up “inappropriate” content.
Toutiao will also scrutinize the accounts of current users, which could be “forever removed from the platform if they are found uploading illegal content,” the company said late Wednesday in a statement. The ban on uploading videos doesn’t apply to current users, it added.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas