In #MeToo Moment, Former Peking University Professor Accused of Rape, Assault
A second allegation of sexual misconduct has been leveled against Shen Yang, a former professor at Beijing’s prestigious Peking University, who was recently accused of raping a student before she committed suicide 20 years ago.
Xu Hongyun, a former student at the Beijing Forestry University, told Caixin that Shen, now 62, made unwanted physical contact with her in his car around 2006, when Xu was considering applying for a doctoral student position with Shen.
- 1 Own Goal? China Company Faces Massive Customer Refund If France Wins World Cup
- 2The World According to China’s No. 1 Travel Agent
- 3Opinion: How Did China Leapfrog Everyone in E-Commerce?
- 4 Biotech Firm BGI Denies Accusations of Property Development, Bribery
- 5China Urges American Companies to Help End Trade War
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas