Opinion: EU Must Avoid Trump’s Trade Trap
The last meeting of the EU’s heads of state or government, the European Council of March 22-23, was dominated by worries about the future of global trade. Since the announcement of U.S. President Donald Trump to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum imports and the granting of a temporary exemption to the European Union, South Korea and number of other countries, the old trade order based on a strong multilateral system is already undermined de facto if not de jure.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas