Editorial: Consumers Should Not Be Made Victims of Trade War
Sino-U.S. trade friction has escalated, as the two sides last week exchanged threats of tariffs worth hundreds of billions of U.S. dollars. The U.S. has targeted about 1,300 Chinese products, including electronics, machinery, chemicals and metals. China hit back with pending tariff hikes on 106 U.S. products, including soybeans, automobiles, aircraft and beef.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas