Qingdao Haier to List in Germany
Home appliance giant Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd. said it will float shares on a newly established stock exchange in Germany, following the board’s recent launch as part of a broader effort to promote globalization of Chinese companies.
Qingdao Haier’s board approved an initial public offering (IPO) of up to 400 million so-called D-shares on the China Europe International Exchange, a Frankfurt-based exchange set up by the Shanghai Stock Exchange, Deutsche Borse and the China Financial Futures Exchange, according to a Wednesday stock exchange filing (link in Chinese). The listing would be the first on the young exchange, whose launch was formally announced in November, according to Reuters.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas