5 Things to Know About Chinese Depositary Receipts
The answer is Chinese depositary receipts (CDRs) — a topic that topped the agenda of China’s largest political event held once in five years.
A number of Chinese tech chiefs, including Baidu’s Robin Li, were quizzed by the media if they would bring their New York- or Hong Kong-listed companies to make a secondary listing on mainland.
- 1Veteran China Banker Warns of 'Belt and Road' Risks
- 2Update: China Records First Monthly Trade Deficit in 13 Months
- 3College Told to Suspend Executive MBA Course Over Lax Oversight
- 4China to Open Iron-Ore Futures Market to Foreign Investors in May
- 5After Outcry, Weibo Does U-Turn on Gay Content Ban
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas