5 Things to Know About Chinese Depositary Receipts
What do tech giants Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu and China Telecom have to do with the recently concluded National People’s Congress in Beijing?
The answer is Chinese depositary receipts (CDRs) — a topic that topped the agenda of China’s largest political event held once in five years.
A number of Chinese tech chiefs, including Baidu’s Robin Li, were quizzed by the media if they would bring their New York- or Hong Kong-listed companies to make a secondary listing on mainland.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas