Tech Giants Receptive to China’s Appeal to Trade at Home
China’s overseas-listed tech giants have reacted positively to Beijing’s call for them to trade domestically. But regulators still must work out kinks to make the homecomings possible.
Caixin reported earlier that securities regulators are studying ways to make it easier for companies from emerging sectors to float domestically, as part of China’s efforts to invigorate its capital market. Regulators are considering launching China Depositary Receipts — similar to American Depositary Receipts — which would enable Chinese companies listed elsewhere to trade at home.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas