Electric Car Startup Nio Looks for Turbocharge With $2 Billion IPO
Nio, a homegrown electric car startup backed by internet giant Tencent, is preparing to raise up to $2 billion through a New York initial public offering (IPO) by year end, a knowledgeable source told Caixin, as it prepares to roll out its first model in the next few months.
The company is hiring 10 investment banks to underwrite the offering, which could become the largest by a Chinese firm among a recent wave of similar companies seeking U.S. listings this year, said the source with direct knowledge of the deal, speaking on condition of anonymity because the matter is not public.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas