Tesla Has Over 1,000 Chargers in China, Says It Will Build 1,000 More
Tesla Inc. announced on Thursday that it had set up over 1,000 electric car chargers in China by the end of last year, and that it aims to introduce another 1,000 this year.
“Our five new ‘Supercharger stations,’ including three in Beijing, began operations early this week,” Tesla’s China branch said in a statement posted to Weibo, a Chinese social media platform similar to Twitter. One of the other two stations is in Shanghai and the other is in Jiaxing, Zhejiang province.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas