China Wooing Tech Companies for Home Listing
China’s securities regulator is trying to entice its tech startups and giants to trade their shares at home, in a push that would invigorate the country’s domestic capital markets and boost its new economy sector.
If successful, the push would reverse the trend seen in recent years in which many Chinese tech companies preferred to float in the U.S. or Hong Kong because of more flexible listing rules and access to international investors.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas