Jewelry Giant Sees Gold in Online Unit Spinoff, IPO
A major Chinese jewelry producer is spinning off its online sales channel, which it plans to list in Hong Kong.
Internet-based jewelry retailer CSMall Group Ltd., owned by China Silver Group Ltd., is expected to trade its shares on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange starting March 13, according to a statement it filed with the bourse.
CSMall will issue more than 194 million shares, priced between HK$2.28 ($0.29) and HK$3.28 per share.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas