Fosun Continues Shopping Spree to Acquire Austria’s Wolford
Chinese conglomerate Fosun is picking up its pace of offshore investment with a third deal in two weeks to add an Austrian luxury textile maker to its portfolio.
Bregenz-based luxury lingerie and legwear specialist Wolford AG said Thursday that its majority shareholders have agreed to sell 50.9% of the company’s stake to a unit of Chinese investment behemoth Fosun International Ltd. for about 32.6 million euros ($40 million).
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas