JD.com Aims to Open 1,000 Shops a Day
Chinese e-commerce firm JD.com Inc. has unveiled a hugely ambitious plan to aggressively expand its offline presence by launching 1,000 branded convenience stores a day.
The retail titan has recently been opening 1,000 franchised outlets every week, founder and CEO Richard Liu Qiangdong told a technology conference in the southwestern city of Chongqing on Thursday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas