Xi Says Hainan FTZ Shows China Reform and Opening Up Commitment
The ruling Communist Party has given the go-ahead to a plan to turn the southern island province of Hainan into a free trade zone (FTZ) to facilitate further reform and opening up of the world’s second largest economy.
The decision was announced Friday by Chinese President Xi Jinping during a celebration in Haikou, the province’s capital, to mark the 30th anniversary of the launch of the island region as a special economic zone.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas