Divided Among Departments, Big Data Eludes Government
China cannot yet take advantage of the big data revolution because the information it has collected is divvied up among different government departments, according to the head of a think tank.
The country doesn’t have big data so much as a “large sample data,” said Li Yang, chairman of National Institution for Finance & Development, a think tank under the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas