Editorial: World Watches Whether China Will Fulfill Promise of Further Opening
Increasing openness to the rest of the world was the strongest signal sent by the recently concluded 2018 Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference.
In his April 10 keynote speech, President Xi Jinping put forward multiple practical moves to substantially increase access to markets, create a more attractive investment environment, strengthen intellectual property rights protections, and actively expand imports.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3Update: ‘First Fully Homegrown’ Browser Outed as Based on Google’s Chrome
- 4In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas