Chart: Timeline of ZTE Sanctions
The U.S. Commerce Department on Monday announced punitive sanctions against China's ZTE Corp., the latest twist in a story that dates back eight years. The case began in 2012 when Washington began probing ZTE — the world's fourth-largest telecom-equipment provider — over allegations that it sold networking equipment containing U.S.-made parts to Iran in violation of U.S. sanctions at that time.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas