Innovent Rejoins Race to Launch Cancer Therapy
Chinese biomedical developer Innovent Biologics Inc. has rejoined the race against foreign giants including Merck & Co. and Bristol-Myers Squibb to launch a cutting-edge cancer therapy in China.
Innovent has resubmitted its application with the China Food and Drug Administration’s Center for Drug Evaluation (CDE) to launch an immunotherapy injection to treat lymphoma in China, according to the CDE’s database.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas