Deluge of Soured-Loan Sales Expected This Year
More packages of bad loans are expected to flow into the market and push prices down this year, a number of industry insiders have told Caixin.
The four national asset management companies (AMCs) will need to speed up their disposal of bad loans and may choose to sell some in bulk, Jinzhuo Asset Management Co. Chairman Liu Lü said at an industry conference on Thursday.
Late last year, regulators tightened rules for AMCs, reiterating a minimum capital adequacy ratio of 12.5%, while setting adequacy ratios for core capital and tier-one capital that are higher than requirements at commercial banks. Capital adequacy ratios are a measure of how much capital companies must hold as a percentage of their risk-weighted assets.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas