Bad-Loan Shareholder Bust-Up Reveals Chaos of Sector
A legal dispute between the shareholders of a bad-loan specialist in Northeast China’s Jilin province has put the chaotic reality of the country’s asset management companies (AMCs) in the spotlight.
The industry is still dominated by four state-owned institutions in terms of asset base, but in an effort to foster bad-asset cleanup at the provincial level, the sector has been opened up to provincial-government-backed AMCs and some privately owned AMCs.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas