China Struggling to Meet 2020 Nuclear Reactor Target, Report Says
*Five new nuclear reactions will go online in China this year, but the country will need to bring six to eight online annually if it is to meet its 2020 target
*While 20 reactors are currently under construction, achieving this pace will be ‘quite difficult,’ a non-governmental organization said
(Beijing) — China has to build nuclear reactors faster if it is to meet its ambitious target of having 58 gigawatts (GW) of nuclear power capacity by 2020, an industry report said.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas