Opinion: Pace of Financial Reform Key to Its Success
After rosy signals about China’s financial market opening earlier this year, President Xi Jinping’s speech at the Boao Forum for Asia Annual Conference ensured that promises to open up insurance and financial sectors would be implemented, with broader market access and the removal of restrictions on foreign firms. Later, the newly appointed governor of the People’s Bank of China, Yi Gang, announced a slew of detailed measures.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas