Quick Take: Electric Vehicle-Maker Singulato Set to Raise $476 Million
Electric vehicle startup Singulato Motors is set to complete a 3 billion yuan ($474.6 million) fundraising round next month, just as it forges a manufacturing partnership with a state-owned automaker’s new-energy vehicle unit.
Singulato’s “C” round of fundraising will conclude in May, co-founder and CEO Shen Haiyin told reporters at the Beijing Auto Show on Wednesday. Shen didn’t disclose further details.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas