BAIC Unit Sells 100,000 New-Energy Cars in 2017
State-owned BAIC Group’s new-energy vehicle arm sold around 100,000 units in 2017, a company executive said.
Although it fell short of its 170,000-unit goal, the result was a nearly 100% increase from the year before, said Li Yixiu, chief manager of the subsidiary, BAIC BJEV, on Tuesday.
The company’s sales accounted for around 13% of the new-energy vehicles sold in China last year, which reached 777,000, according to data released by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers on Thursday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas