Merck’s HPV Vaccine Wins Lightning-Fast Approval
U.S. drugmaker Merck & Co. Inc. has received speedy approval to launch its most effective vaccine against the human papillomavirus (HPV) on the Chinese mainland market.
The approval after three years — lightning-quick in pharmaceutical regulatory terms — indicates that China’s drug regulator has recognized the urgent demand for the vaccine, which protects against a major cause of the second-most common type of cancer in the country among women.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas