Xiaomi Rolls Out Music, Video Apps in India
Chinese smartphone-maker Xiaomi Corp. has launched its livestreaming music and video services in India in a move to secure its leadership in one of its most important markets.
The move came soon the company notched its second consecutive quarter of topping sales in India’s smartphone market, beating Samsung Electronics in the first quarter of this year, according to research firm Counterpoint.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas