Australia’s Telstra Disconnects From ZTE
Leading Australian wireless carrier Telstra Corp. Ltd. said on Thursday it will stop selling all products made by ZTE Corp., after the Chinese smartphone-maker said it had halted all operations while it fights crippling U.S. sanctions.
Telstra made the decision after ZTE announced a day earlier that it had ceased its major operating activities in light of an order from Washington forbidding all American companies from selling to the Chinese manufacturer of smartphones and networking equipment. Washington ordered the sanctions after determining that ZTE had sold American-made products to Iran in violation of sanctions aimed at curbing Iran’s nuclear program at that time.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas