North Korean Carrier Plans Flights Between Chengdu, Pyongyang
North Korea’s Air Koryo plans to launch charter flights between Pyongyang and Chengdu in Southwest China, two airline officials told Reuters, amid a major improvement in diplomatic relations between the neighbors.
The flights to the Sichuan province city, one of the biggest in China's vast western region, could start as early as late June if approved by China’s aviation regulator, the officials told Reuters on condition of anonymity.
- 1Chart of the Day: ‘Made in China 2025’ Dropped From List of Local Government Priorities
- 2‘Aquaman’ Makes Huge Splash in China Box Office
- 3Update: Huawei CFO Faces U.S. Fraud Charges, Canadian Court Told
- 4Update: China Logs Record-High Surplus With U.S. Despite Softening Overall Export Growth
- 5It Has Been a Bad Year for the Yuan. 2019 Could Be Worse
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas