Malaysia May Renegotiate Some Deals With China
Malaysia may renegotiate some deals with China, former Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said Thursday, hours after his coalition secured a stunning election win against the government of Najib Razak.
Mahathir said that his government will most likely reverse some policies implemented by the long-ruling Barisan Nasional coalition, including a highly unpopular goods and services tax.
- 1Apple Users Warned of Rising Chance of Account Theft
- 2Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 3 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 4Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 5Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas