Geely ‘Looking at Possibility’ of Volvo Listing in Hong Kong, Sweden
Volvo Cars’ owner, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. Ltd., told Caixin that it is “looking at the possibilities” of seeking an initial public offering (IPO) for the Swedish carmaker in both Hong Kong and Sweden.
“We haven’t made a final decision on how to proceed as of yet,” the Chinese automaker said.
The statement came after Bloomberg reported that Geely has picked Citigroup Inc., Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley as advisers for a mooted $16 billion to $30 billion flotation of Volvo.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3Update: ‘First Fully Homegrown’ Browser Outed as Based on Google’s Chrome
- 4In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas