Geely ‘Looking at Possibility’ of Volvo Listing in Hong Kong, Sweden
Volvo Cars’ owner, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. Ltd., told Caixin that it is “looking at the possibilities” of seeking an initial public offering (IPO) for the Swedish carmaker in both Hong Kong and Sweden.
“We haven’t made a final decision on how to proceed as of yet,” the Chinese automaker said.
The statement came after Bloomberg reported that Geely has picked Citigroup Inc., Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley as advisers for a mooted $16 billion to $30 billion flotation of Volvo.
- 1Apple Users Warned of Rising Chance of Account Theft
- 2Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 3 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 4Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 5Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas