Can Hainan Live Up to the Hype?
The central government sees grand potential in China’s southernmost province of Hainan, designated as the new frontier for the country’s economic reforms.
Plans are afoot for the island to act as a free trade zone and free trade port, to be home to sports lotteries and horse racing, to lead the country in eco-friendly development, and to have an economy driven by the service industry.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas