Doctor Held for Three Months in Inner Mongolia Develops PTSD
The Guangdong province doctor whose arrest and three-month detention for criticizing a well-known medicinal liquor brand sparked public outrage has been hospitalized with post-traumatic stress disorder following a recent interrogation session.
Tan Qindong was admitted to Guangdong General Hospital last week when he began showing symptoms that included insomnia and self-harm after being interrogated at a Guangzhou police station by police from the Inner Mongolia autonomous region on Friday, Tan’s wife, Liu Xuan, told Caixin.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas