Home Price Decline Accelerates in First-Tier Cities in April
Prices of new and existing homes in four first-tier cities fell faster in April on an annual basis than they did in March, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Wednesday.
In in the southern city of Shenzhen, new home prices slid 2.2% in April from a year earlier, while prices fell 0.8% in Guangzhou, 0.7% in Beijing and 0.2%, in Shanghai, according to NBS data.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Smartphone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas