Home Price Decline Accelerates in First-Tier Cities in April
Prices of new and existing homes in four first-tier cities fell faster in April on an annual basis than they did in March, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Wednesday.
In in the southern city of Shenzhen, new home prices slid 2.2% in April from a year earlier, while prices fell 0.8% in Guangzhou, 0.7% in Beijing and 0.2%, in Shanghai, according to NBS data.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5China's Stock Rout Puts $613 Billion of Share Pledges at Risk
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas