Home Price Decline Accelerates in First-Tier Cities in April
Prices of new and existing homes in four first-tier cities fell faster in April on an annual basis than they did in March, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Wednesday.
In in the southern city of Shenzhen, new home prices slid 2.2% in April from a year earlier, while prices fell 0.8% in Guangzhou, 0.7% in Beijing and 0.2%, in Shanghai, according to NBS data.
- 1China Mulls Ban on Transporting Coal, Ore, Steel by Truck
- 2Update: China Abruptly Ends Anti-Dumping Probe Against U.S. Sorghum
- 3Quick Take: Nigeria Awards $6.7 Billion Rail Project To China
- 4Carrefour Opens New Tech-Infused Grocery Store in Shanghai
- 5U.S., China Strike Trade Deal, Ending Threat of Protective Tariffs
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas