Stock Exchange Sees Hype Behind Hainan Horse-Racing Village
The Shenzhen Stock Exchange is questioning whether a Hainan-province-based company’s plan to create a “horse-racing village” on the island was speculation designed to pump up its share price after news of the project sent its stock soaring for a second straight day.
The company, Luoniushan Co. Ltd., which specializes in agricultural and animal husbandry, on Wednesday disputed concerns over the project’s feasibility, responding that its plan for the 29 billion yuan ($4.55 billion) project was viable, though it acknowledged that the project might be delayed due to insufficient funding.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas