Hainan Bets on Horse Racing
* China’s State Council is encouraging Hainan to nurture horse racing as part of a plan to turn the island province into a hot spot for sports tourism.
* However, the government did not explicitly say that the change would legalize gambling on horse racing.
(Beijing) — Betting on horse racing could be just around the corner in China’s island province of Hainan, as Chinese authorities have lifted a ban on the activity.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas