Quick Take: Chinese Far More Taken With Ride-Hailing Than Westerners
Around 62% of Chinese use ride-hailing platforms, compared with 23% in the U.S. and 29% in Germany, according to a report released Wednesday by Bain & Co. a Boston-based consultancy.
The figure for the Chinese market was based on a survey of nearly 2,000 Chinese consumers in large and small cities, while those in the U.S. and Germany were based on a similar pool of samples, according to the report.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas