Quick Take: Chinese Far More Taken With Ride-Hailing Than Westerners
Around 62% of Chinese use ride-hailing platforms, compared with 23% in the U.S. and 29% in Germany, according to a report released Wednesday by Bain & Co. a Boston-based consultancy.
The figure for the Chinese market was based on a survey of nearly 2,000 Chinese consumers in large and small cities, while those in the U.S. and Germany were based on a similar pool of samples, according to the report.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Smartphone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas