Didi Offers $157,000 Reward For Murder Suspect
Didi Chuxing is offering a cash reward of up to 1 million yuan ($157,000) for information about a driver who is a suspect in the slaying of a 21-year-old woman who used the ride-sharing company’s car-pooling service.
“Didi is now seeking the public’s help for any clues relevant to the driver identified as Liu Zhenhua,” the company said in a social media post Thursday night. The post also provided Liu’s photograph, birthplace, identification number and cellphone number.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3Update: ‘First Fully Homegrown’ Browser Outed as Based on Google’s Chrome
- 4In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas