Didi Offers $157,000 Reward For Murder Suspect
Didi Chuxing is offering a cash reward of up to 1 million yuan ($157,000) for information about a driver who is a suspect in the slaying of a 21-year-old woman who used the ride-sharing company’s car-pooling service.
“Didi is now seeking the public’s help for any clues relevant to the driver identified as Liu Zhenhua,” the company said in a social media post Thursday night. The post also provided Liu’s photograph, birthplace, identification number and cellphone number.
- 1Apple Users Warned of Rising Chance of Account Theft
- 2Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 3 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 4Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 5Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas