Didi Chuxing Gears Up for Broad Auto Services Push
Didi Chuxing, China's biggest ride-hailing company, is consolidating its auto-related services into a single integrated platform providing car rental, gas, maintenance and new and used car sales, the company said Monday.
The platform would optimize the company’s transportation-industry chain, providing one-stop auto services to all car users including Didi’s drivers while lowering travel costs for customers, the company said.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3Update: ‘First Fully Homegrown’ Browser Outed as Based on Google’s Chrome
- 4In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas