Didi Chuxing Gears Up for Broad Auto Services Push
Didi Chuxing, China's biggest ride-hailing company, is consolidating its auto-related services into a single integrated platform providing car rental, gas, maintenance and new and used car sales, the company said Monday.
The platform would optimize the company’s transportation-industry chain, providing one-stop auto services to all car users including Didi’s drivers while lowering travel costs for customers, the company said.
- 1Veteran China Banker Warns of 'Belt and Road' Risks
- 2Update: China Records First Monthly Trade Deficit in 13 Months
- 3College Told to Suspend Executive MBA Course Over Lax Oversight
- 4China to Open Iron-Ore Futures Market to Foreign Investors in May
- 5After Outcry, Weibo Does U-Turn on Gay Content Ban
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas