China Warns It Won’t Trade Away Core Interests
* Chinese, U.S. officials scheduled to meet on Thursday and Friday in Washington.
* Talks come as U.S. Commerce Department explores “alternative remedies” to ban on American companies from selling components to ZTE Corp.
(Beijing) — China will not budge on its “core interests” in negotiations with the U.S. to settle their trade disputes, the Ministry of Commerce said Thursday, striking a tough tone just hours before officials from the two countries start a new round of talks in Washington.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas