Bank Chairman Commits Suicide
* Tianjin Binhai Rural Commercial Bank Chairman and Party Secretary Yin Baojin committed suicide on Saturday in his office.
* The national corruption watchdog is looking into improper staffing, corruption and lack of discipline at state-owned enterprises in the city.
The chairman of a rural commercial bank in Tianjin has committed suicide after the national anti-graft commission began looking into the bank earlier this month, local police said.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Phone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas