China Slams U.S. Move to Stem Flow of Science-Student Visas
* Foreign media report U.S. will shorten the validity length of visas for Chinese students in some science, technology, engineering and mathematics fields
* China’s Foreign Ministry said the U.S. should encourage the exchange of people rather than “doing the opposite”
(Beijing) — Reports of planned visa restrictions for Chinese citizens hoping to study in the U.S. have provoked criticism in China from both government officials and students caught in the crossfire.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas