Opinion: Hong Kong Can Be Gateway for China’s Belt and Road Funding
China, through the Belt and Road, will give rise to a new global financial order based on a mixture of capitalism and state-backed finance, different from the Western model of market-driven capitalism that has dominated the global financial order in past decades. Hong Kong is widely regarded as a leading financial hub of Asia, but will become the global capital of this new Chinese financial order, which will permeate the world.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas