Analysts Expect Record-Breaking Year for Corporate Bond Defaults
The number of Chinese corporate bond defaults will reach a new high this year, analysts said, as a tighter supply of credit and rising borrowing costs resulting from the government’s national financial deleveraging campaign squeeze Chinese enterprises that have weak funding bases.
“2018 will be another big year for bond defaults,” said Yan Yan, chairman of China Chenxin Asia Pacific Ratings Co., at a midyear credit outlook conference his firm co-hosted with Moody’s Investors Service in Shanghai on Thursday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas