Two More Mainland-Listed Firms Default on Bonds
Two mainland-listed companies have defaulted on 748 million yuan ($118 million) of bonds as the tightening regulatory environment continues to trip up firms.
Shenzhen-listed Kaidi Ecological and Environmental Technology Co. Ltd., a biomass power generation company, defaulted on 657 million yuan in bonds, while Shanghai-listed China Security & Fire Co., an electronic security products provider, defaulted on 91 million yuan in debt in the past week. The two companies still have a combined 3.9 billion yuan in outstanding bonds.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 4On Beijing’s Orders, Tsinghua May Give Up Control of Chipmaker Units
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas