Ant Financial Has No IPO Timetable After $14 Billion Fundraising, CEO Says
China’s online payment giant Ant Financial Services Group has not set a timetable for an initial public offering as the latest $14 billion fundraising equipped it with enormous resources for global expansion, Chief Executive Officer Eric Jing said Friday.
The financing, announced Friday, came ahead of a widely expected IPO of the Alibaba-affiliated company. Reuters reported that Ant Financial’s IPO in Hong Kong and the mainland is expected as early as next year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas