Energy Firm Struggles to Sell Stake in Subsidiary After Default
The parent of a company that defaulted on a roughly 700 million yuan ($109.3 million) bond is having trouble offloading its stake in a Shenzhen-listed subsidiary.
Sunshine Kaidi New Energy Co. Ltd.’s struggles to find a buyer for its controlling stake of Kaidi Ecological and Environmental Technology Co. Ltd., one of the country’s biggest generators of biomass electricity, illustrate the problems that companies can encounter while seeking a white knight for a rescue buyout.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas